Friday, January 8, 2010

It's Official!!!

So my doctor appointment was today, and we got to have an ultrasound done. The doctor said everything looks good. No missing parts and everything looks as it should. So good news there. Of course we (or at least I) had to know the sex. Tharon didn't care as much what it was because he said he already got his boy, but I did want a girl. And I wasn't disappointed. She is an active little girl, the doctor had to have 3-4 looks at her, before he said for sure. The doctor said 95% that it is a GIRL! The only thing now is we have to pick out a name.

5 comments:

Amber Smith said...

Congratulations!! That is such exciting news!

Ellen said...

Thank Heaven for little girls!! Congratulations!

Amanda said...

it's always fun to get what you want! congrats!

Stoddard's said...

yeah for girls!!! thats awesome. susan is a good name hehehe

J.R. and Meg +3 said...

Congrats on a baby girl!! So fun, and you will love having one of each. Hope you are feeling well.

My swagbucks