Wednesday, June 10, 2009

"mama"

So this kid is not crawling yet, but he is very mobile. He can just about roll wherever he wants to go. He and Hayden must be twinners because he too likes cords. He in more than one occasion gotten himself under the couch. As you can see from the pictures.
I have taught him to say mama! Still trying to learn to say dada though. But when he is with me all day who would blam him when he says mama first. I just love these pictures. His eyelashes are so long, it compliments those big googelly eyes.
Yet again another picture of him sleeping. Well this kiddo does do a lot of it. 12 hours through the night and 3 naps during the day. I just love this little boy!

1 comment:

Holly said...

One day you are gonna lose that kid under the couch! He gets his big romantic googly eyes from his mom! Can I just pinch those checks some more??

My swagbucks